Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-In 12/27/11

We have 37 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please reply to the post if you would like your information added to the Check In! Make sure to include your EDD.

STATS:
11 are having GIRLS 

6 are having a BOYS

6 are keeping it a SURPRISE

13 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 14 ladies TTC

Other News 

None

Baby Watch This Week! 

None

December 2011

01 ? MissBHaven1024 - GIRL

January 2012

6 ? crystalw13 ? SURPRISE

25 ? nove1198 ? GIRL

26 - WatchPot ? BOY

February 2012

2 ? MrsEditorJax - GIRL

8 ? patsad24 - GIRL

09 ? soralette ? SURPRISE

10 ? JessieJH - GIRL

14 ? jennlin ? SURPRISE

17 ? Jess1495 - GIRL

20 ? mommymeg83 ? GIRL

20 ? sweetturnip ? GIRL

20 ? shelleyo17 - GIRL

21 ? cmcmillan ? SURPRISE

March 2012

01 ? MrsSmith717 ? BOY

20 ? Purvalicious ? GIRL

30 ? Chai_Latte ? BOY

April 2012

18 ? greenmtbride ? BOY

18 ? johlise ? SURPRISE

21 ? shevaCC ? GIRL

26 ? mertense ? BOY

29 ? heather318 ? UNKNOWN

May 2012

01 ? jacquiekat ? BOY

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

15 ? ash711 ? UNKNOWN

16 ? fyziksgirl ? UNKNOWN

23 ? annarach ? SURPRISE

28 ? Orca11 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? Alli923 ? UNKNOWN

June 2012

01 ? xxblueangelxx ? UNKNOWN

01 ? melvin0808 ? UNKNOWN

01 ? marielovestimothy03 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? kaitlyn77 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? megmacp ? UNKNOWN

July 2012

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? UNKNOWN

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? UNKNOWN

10 ? IrishSapphire ? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

dawnies79 ? May 2011

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

KNemo ? August 2011

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

Theresab ? October 2011

RequiresExalted

CDMay2006

7constanza ? December 2011

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. Tuesday confession?

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan

6. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Tuesday confession?

4. Questions for next week?                                

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 12/27/11

• Options

1. What week are you in? 30 weeks, 5 days. Any new aches or pains?  I'm pretty much uncomfortable all the time.

2. When is your next appointment? Next Tuesday. Will anything special happen at that appointment? Probably not.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Spending the week with Laurel and Sam and family and friends.

4. Tuesday confession? I have "temporary asthma" (a post-cold non-productive cough that is fine but really annoying) and so I am drinking a lot of water.  A lot of water + 2nd time pregnant + coughing = slightly peeing my pants

5. Any New Years traditions? Don't have any but would love to hear others'!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 7, I threw up at Christmas night dinner--Yeah!--And I am tired. 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? January 3rd

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Looking forward to new year and day off this coming Monday. 

4. Tuesday confession? I think I have an aversion to salt. 

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan--black eyed peas, grapes and making wishes. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Wk 18, my hips have been a little sore the last couple days, otherwise feeling good.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow!  Our BIG ultrasound!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Having the rest of the week off from work.

4. Tuesday confession? I just ate about 12 week old donut holes...just because they were sitting in my office and I have no willpower.

5. Any New Years traditions? Nope, not one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 33 weeks- everything is like clockwork so far. :-)

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I need to set up the next few. It should be about 1.5 weeks out.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? A quiet week at work and the end of some home renovations.

4. Tuesday confession? I am tempted to cancel my baby shower. I just feel big and tired these days and the thought of a party in a month and the hassle of the shower (though I love that my girlfriends care enough to host one) gets me down.

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan I clean my house- all of it. I organize my files, purge really old stuff from them. Generally I just get my house in order.

6. Questions for next week? Have most of you talked with your significant others about worst case scenarios? I was reminding DH of my living will and where my legal documents are the other night, but thought that I should probably have a more specific conversation with him about medical emergencies. For some reason it's been on my mind that he might not know what I would want him to do if something happened to me during the birth.

• Options
    TTCing Questions
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?  Waiting to O
    2. What are you looking forward to this week?  Kicking 2011's ass out the door
    3. Tuesday confession?  I've actually rather enjoyed not-really-charting. (Just OPK)
    TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options
    Pregnant Questions1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 28 weeks.  Third Trimester!!2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 1/4, nothing special3. What are you looking forward to this week? Is it bad to say Friday?  I'm so exhausted from the Christmas holiday that a three day weekend with no plans is just what I need to recharge!4. Tuesday confession? I had breakfast dessert this morning.  I thought a little dark chocolate might help with a little extra energy Smile5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan Nope, the last couple of years we've stayed home and I much prefer that to the drunken wildness.   Not that I could partake in drunken wildness this year....6. Questions for next week?
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  35 on Thursday; it's hard getting up if I am sitting on the floor.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I had one today, just a regular appointment. I'll have a growth scan next week.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Continuing to work on Bean's bedroom.

4. Tuesday confession? I'm tired of the cough/sneeze/pee combo. It's just wrong.

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan Going out to a nice dinner on the waterfront. I wonder how many carbs are in lobster bisque.

6. Questions for next week? Has pregnancy changed your mind about how many kids you want?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 8

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I had my first appt today, no u/s though but should be able to get in there this week to have one!  Just did an exam and medical history!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? It being over? My Birthday is on Monday and I'm so excited! I TURN 30!

4. Tuesday confession? My Dh was going to buy me a new purse for my Birthday since we can't really do anything fun.  I totally ruined it though because I saw some on Amazon.  But it worked out because a friend had a link to a huge sale with Coach so I got a screaming steal on a new purse!

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan Nada, I think I am bitter about NYE and NYD because it steals the thunder to my bday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2 week wait! Hate it!!!

2. What are you looking forward to this week? New years at our good friends place just having a BBQ & some drinks

3. Tuesday confession? I just brought 30 pregnancy tests on Ebay! Fingers crossed one comes up positive.

4. Questions for next week? Does your partner feel under pressure to 'perform' when you are TTC and you know you are O'ing?

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

My first check in! Can I be added to the list? I'm due July 6th!!

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 12. I have felt great so far except I had a horrible headache starting Christmas evening and continuing til this morning; Tylenol and caffeine weren't cutting it. I miss my Imitrex.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? January 9th. My first monthly check up!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? The rest of the week off!

4. Tuesday confession? 

5. Any New Years traditions? Hmmm, not much. Usually just the kiss and champagne at midnight. Maybe a wish for the new year.

6. Questions for next week? Do you have a good remedy/coping mechanism for really bad headaches?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  35 weeks, I'm in the home stretch.  Feeling pretty good!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? This Thursday for a growth scan.  Baby is measuring 33 weeks. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week? More time off :)

4. Tuesday confession? I have an employee who never gets in before 8:30 on a normal week.  When I spoke to her about it her reason is that she likes to walk out of the house at the same time as her husband at 7:20.  He has a 10 minute commute and she over an hour, unless she leaves earlier.  She was offended when I suggested that she leave earlier, and forgo seeing her husband to his car.  She constantly misses meetings and says "oh well" when I tell her that she made the rest of us wait for her.  My confession is that I scheduled mandatory training for 8:15 once a week in the new year.  If she comes to talk to me and asks me to adjust her work schedule I'll happily do it but until she acknowledges that she is never on time, yet leave on time every day, I'm going to make it so she has a reason to be here before 8:30. 

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan Since 1997 we have celebrated NYE with the same group of friends every year but 3, this being one of those years.  We are trying to come up with a "new" NYE tradition here so we have something to look forward to.  We do like to watch The Winter Classic (hockey) on NY day but because it's a Sunday this year even that is messed up. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  22 weeks More stretching.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Jan. 16th just the normal

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Being home and getting some good rest.

4. Tuesday confession? I gained 5lbs this last week!

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan We don't have any

• Options

We found out we're having a GIRL last week!

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? - 22 weeks. Feeling pretty good. Just unfomfortable at night time.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? - January 9th. Just the usual weight, doppler, questions.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? - 3 day weekend with DH. He gets Monday off and it's my normal 3 day weekend. So we get to spend a lot of time together.

4. Tuesday confession? - I'm totally jealous of all the people that got iPads and other fun stuff for Christmas. We decided to keep it low key (i.e. cheap) so I didn't get anything fun.

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan - Nope.

• Options
    imagedawnies79:

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in?

I am almost done with 11 weeks.

Any new aches or pains?

Nope. Feeling pretty good.

2. When is your next appointment? Jan 9

Will anything special happen at that appointment?

NT scan and sequential bloodwork. I am hoping results are good so I can announce my pregnancy with less worry. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week? More holiday celebrations.

5. Any New Years traditions? 

I eat black eyed peas on New Years day for good luck. It is an old southern tradition.        

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 32  Starting to have activity related BH, sore hips, constantly feeling like a blimp.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  1st Saturday in January, nothing special.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Mason's Gingerbread playdate party is tomorrow. :)

4. Tuesday confession? I love peppermint ice cream with hot fudge sauce.

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan  We get take out chinese or Thai and watch a movie after the kids go down. 

• Options

TTCing Questions

Cycle 1, 2WW 

2011 being over! It's been a really rough year, but I'm very optimistic about 2012.

3. Tuesday confession?

I didn't have to work today, it's 2:30 and I still haven't showered and have just been watching trashy TV in my PJs. 

Do you alter your regular routine during the 2WW? (drinking, exercise, caffeine, etc) 

Surprise BFP 4/23/011 - MC 4/28/11 BFP 1/4/12 - MC 1/15/12
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 23. Nothing new, though I keep bumping into things with my belly, oops!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Jan 11th, my birthday.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Relaxing...I'm visiting my parents and though I'm working from here it's nice to not worry about cooking, cleaning, etc.

4. Tuesday confession? My parents eat WAY more dessert than we do, especially this time of year and I've been over indulging.

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan  We clean our house top to bottom before New Years, then don't spend any money on New Year's Day. Usually I get a New Year's kiss at midnight, but DH and I will be on opposite coasts this New Years. At least our house is already clean since we finished before we left for Christmas travel.

• Options

TTCing Questions

Cycle 2; 2WW (so impatient!)

NYE at a friends Queen Anne apt.

3. Tuesday confession?
    I haven't painted my toenails since Halloween... or removed the nailpolish.

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  32. SWOLLEN feet! So very swollen!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Jan 12th. Nothing special that I know of

3. What are you looking forward to this week? 3-day weekend

4. Tuesday confession?

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan I make blackeyed peas on New Year's day. It's a southern tradition.

6. Questions for next week? What's your biggest craving?

• Options

TTCing Questions

Waiting to O. Still trying to figure out when we are going to do another treatment cycle.We did find out our karyotypes came back normal, so that's good. At least we don't have a genetic problem that is keeping us from getting pregnant!

2012. 2011 was not my best year, and I need a new start.We're going to Portland to hang out with some friends this weekend.

3. Tuesday confession?

I am not going back to work until Tuesday, even though we got back from Europe yesterday. I just don't feel like it, and no one keeps track of my vacation time anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemommymeg83:

5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan I make blackeyed peas on New Year's day. It's a southern tradition.

I've seen this a few times in connection with NYE now. I'd never heard of it before. I'll have to try it!

• Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 13w 4d  Nothing new!  

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  had first appt with mw today.  heard the heart beating!  next appt in january.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  just relaxing at home before having to return to work next week

5. Any New Years traditions? eating rice cake soup on new years day.  it's my most favorite soup of all time!  :)
  • Options
    Need to correct my due date: it is June 4th Pregnant Questions 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 17. Nope none so far! 2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? My next appointment will be the anatomy scan on 1/10!!!! Hoping baby shows us what he/she is!!! 3. What are you looking forward to this week? Nothing really.... just counting down the days until my oldest goes back to school. 4. Tuesday confession? Wishing that there was an easy way to correct my 2 older daughter?s behavior! 5. Any New Years traditions? -cmcmillan - Get my craft room cleaned up and useable. Actually attempt read my 1 year bible 6. Questions for next week?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"