South Jersey Babies

Fort Dix area mommas?

Hey ladies, we will be moving to Fort Dix in January and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a pediatrician in that area. I know there's one on post, but we're not limited to that, so I'd love to hear who you love. We adore our current pediatrician and I'm hoping to find one like him (very supportive of attachment parenting). Thanks so much! :-) 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fort Dix area mommas?

• I don't live by post but my husband is a Reservist with the 244th Aviation Brigade.  Will you be living on post?  How far are you willing to travel for a pediatrician?

I can't say enough good things about our pediatrician.  It's a group practice, the hours are great, the appointments are always on time, the doctors don't rush you.  I could go on and on.  It's called Marlton Pediatrics and it's located at Route 73 and Evesham Road.

I wouldn't consider myself an AP but they are very supportive (and knowledgeable) when it comes to BFing and I feel like they are always willing to discussion any topic with me.  The only thing they feel very strongly about are vaccines but I have known people who have had the schedule adjusted.

GL!  Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you, baby related or otherwise about the post and area.

• My husband (also Sgt. M) is a reservist too! Wanna be BFFs? Haha. Thanks so much for the info. That sounds a lot like our current office! I'll definitely look them up. :-) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the area!  Our LO's are almost the same age!

I take DD to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) Care Network on Marne Highway in Mt. Laurel.  There are several docs in the practice, each with their own specialties/interests.  We've been happy with them so far.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hamilton, NJ is not too far from the base and I really like Garden State Pediatrics.  Dr. Laura Brandspiegel.  Good luck.
  • Hi there! My husband is a reservist through the Air Force on Active orders (although he is prior Army!)  We live in Marlton and also go to Marlton peds and we LOVE them! They are great, I can usually call the week before I need the appointment and have never had a problem getting one! :)

we follow the delayed vaccination schedule and although they told us the benefits of following the regular schedule they told us that it is ultimately our decision! 

Good Luck with the move. Have you decided where you are going to live yet?  

• I second the CHOP folks in Mount Laurel!  I was able to switch to them from the base doctor since we live in Mount Laurel and I love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"