North Carolina Babies

toddler towels

We have been using the newborn towels (with the hoods) for the girls since they were born.  I'd like to get towels more for fitting for them now but all the bath towels I find are huge.  Have you found any good sized regular towels for toddlers?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: toddler towels

• I still use hooded towels, but I use the larger ones... I have one that someone made for me with a regular towel and a hand towel and it's awesome. I also have one from Kohls (I think) that has monster horns on it, and one from Target with reindeer antlers. Nate loves the ones that are more costume-y. The one from Kohls has held up MUCH better than the one from Target.
  • Kohl's.  The Jumping Beans ones are great!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We love our hooded towels from Kohl's. 

They are on a HUGE sale right now: Jumping Beans Towels.  There are frogs, princess, butterfly, sharks, lions.  We also have a monster one, but I don't think it's available any longer.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I just ordered one online for Nate (a toddler towel)--I'll let you know if I like it!  :)
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a few from Ikea that we use...they are green hooded ones that are monsters or something.
    M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • I was wondering this too a while back. I am going to go look at Kohls now!!

I got two and there is a 20% off code:  SMS6087

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We also use the Kohls Jumping Beans hooded ones.  

My Sweet Girls

• We have some great hooded towels from Pottery Barn Kids that were gifted to us. They are large enough to use on our 3.5 yr old too! I don't see them on the website currently. They're not the animal ones. We have green towels with polka dots and blue with stars. Really cute and great size!

If you're near a Pottery Barn Kids or PBK outlet, definitely worth calling to see if they have any. The quality exceeds the Jumping Bean towels by far!

Edit: Ok, I found them. Here's a link....they are pricey but they do go on sale occasionally and maybe the outlet would have some too! https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/dot-star-bath-wraps/?pkey=dbath-wraps

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks.  These are great suggestions.  I hadn't thought of the larger hooded "fun" towels for them.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Target & Belk's also have some cute hooded big kid towels :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"