Secondary IF
Options

GypsyEsq

Ok, I know I've been stalking you. I am starting the same procedure as you next month, and your success gives me hope. I know you had another U/S and was wondering how it went. Sorry for being so annoying. Just thinking about you:)
Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: GypsyEsq

• Options
    Hi. Thanks for asking. We were on vacation so I was only lurking. But things are going well. Triplets, or any HOM, are not the goal with follistim IUI. I'm sure your RE told you that. Mine was actually pretty visibly worried for me. So while I hope this all works out well, and love seeing those little babies, I'm scared and worried. My first follistim IUI resulted in my daughter. So I wish you the best!! And an easy and uncomplicated pregnancy after a successful cycle. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, crap. I didn't mean to imply that I wanted multiples. I understandyour fears and I would be feeling the same. What I was thinking is thatif you could have two successful pregnancies, then maybe there is hope for me.I am glad that you got to see three little hearts beating. While I understandthis is not what you were hoping or expecting would happen, I trulybelieve that there is a plan for all of us. I wish you luck in thecoming months and really hope you'll keep in touch with us.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelillinzlou:
    Oh, crap. I didn't mean to imply that I wanted multiples. I understandyour fears and I would be feeling the same. What I was thinking is thatif you could have two successful pregnancies, then maybe there is hope for me.I am glad that you got to see three little hearts beating. While I understandthis is not what you were hoping or expecting would happen, I trulybelieve that there is a plan for all of us. I wish you luck in thecoming months and really hope you'll keep in touch with us.
    no worries! I can definitely tell you follistim can work! I hope it's an easy process for you :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"