Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

B-unit (& anyone else) - finger food PsIP

I know everyone has their own way of doing it, but I figured I'd share mine. Since I was chopping lunch for K, I grabbed the camera. I have a Pampered Chef food chopper from who knows when, but I know Oxo has one at Target and other brands are around as well. (sorry for the sun) (ETA: the bologna sandwich was mine.

Here's a pic of her Pasta Primavera and her broccoli after being chopped. I made sure to get the Penne noodle so you'd have a size reference.

And here's her eating it so you can see how tiny the pieces get.

and just for fun, her Munchkin suction bowls. Great product, huh? They stick for about 2 minutes.

Re: B-unit (& anyone else) - finger food PsIP

• Options

That looks awesome and she's so pretty. Aww, lil lovely!

The girls eat ther Gerber graduate meals. For Isla, we cut the ravioli in 4 pieces but the mac and cheese she does fine as it is.

• Options
    I have the munchkin bowls as well and I find if you wet the suction cup a little before sticking it on....they stick pretty well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha, I have those bowls too. They never make it through a meal without being tossed.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

imagejigglyjelloo:
    I have the munchkin bowls as well and I find if you wet the suction cup a little before sticking it on....they stick pretty well.

I'll have to try that. Thanks.

• Options
    Great idea about the chopper. I may need to get one tonight because I spend sooo much time chopping little bits of food by hand with the knife everyday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"