Single Parents
Options

He's Really GONE!!! Yay!

In what has got to be the oddest statement I've ever made, I have the pleasure of saying my unborn baby's father has FINALLY given up trying to get back together and is in a relationship with someone else. I'm not sure what he's told her about me, but I'm sure it was about as honest and truthful as what he told me about his ex-wife. (AKA, nothing is ever his fault.)

I'm sure in a week or two, he'll be telling everyone this is the woman for him, and he's never felt this way about anyone else, and no other woman is for him. I frankly don't care. Hopefully, she doesn't have thought for herself, because he can't handle a woman with backbone. He needs a woman who can't live without a man, and it sure a HECK ain't ME!

I will say when he started dating her, he suddenly got big on "his rights" to my pregnancy...to which I said, "Look up Roe v Wade. You don't HAVE any rights to MY pregnancy. And you WON'T have rights until we go court, have paternity, custody, vistation and child support in place."

Wonder how long it'll take them to have a birth control "failure"?  Feels soooo good to be mostly free!

Re: He's Really GONE!!! Yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"