Parenting after a Loss

Non-CP - Snow?

Where do you live?

Do you have snow?

If you don't have snow, do you wish you did?  If you do have snow, do you wish you didn't?

Edited to change question 3 a little.

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Non-CP - Snow?

• imageEmKo0210:

Where do you live? Iowa

Do you have snow? Nope

Do you wish you had snow?  I do want it to snow at least a few times so we can play outside with DD.  She has her brand new snowpants and boots that she hasn't even gotten to wear yet. 

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
  • I'm in MN. We do not have snow. I really, really, really wish we had snow. It's almost New Years for crying out loud. When you think 'winter in MN', you think snow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEmKo0210:

Where do you live?  Colorado

Do you have snow?  We've had snow on the ground for weeks now. 

Do you wish you had snow?  Ready for a new fresh snowfall, it's all just icy and brown, ugly snow now.

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • VA

No snow.

No, I don't want snow. We don't have the capability to deal with it here and all it does is really mess things up.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Where do you live? LA

Do you have snow? No. 

If you don't have snow, do you wish you did?  If you do have snow, do you wish you didn't?  I like visiting snow, but I don't like dealing with it day-to-day, so I think I'll keep it as a destination.  But I'm sure if I knew how to drive in snow and owned actual winter clothing I'd enjoy it more.

• Central PA

No snow

Sorta...I like a little snow. I think it is pretty to look at. I do not like shoveling the driveway or driving in it though. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Southern California, so no. It did snow once when I was in second grade, it melted by 11:00 and we weren't allowed to play in it. I can sometimes see snow on the mountains around us. I really hate cold and rain so I do not long for snow, besides if it snowed here it would be the end of the world, people can barely function when it rains.
  • Texas.

And when it happens everything stops, we are ill prepared.

I like it but can live with out it. 

The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • I'm in KS.  No snow yet, really.  Just a dusting or two in late Nov/early Dec.  I love the snow and am anxiously awaiting some.  We had knockout winters the last two years so this winter has been a let down so far. 

Plus, at the end of last winter I bought a used AWD Volvo XC wagon.  It's supposed to be a dream in the snow and I want to try it for myself!!

• Colorado

Yes but not as much as people always think who don't live here.

I like snow, I just wish it would melt off the streets faster, and that the plow drivers weren't retarded when it comes to piling up snow.... 

• CT

No snow currently

I do typically love snow, but after the snowstorm DS was born in in October that dumped 14 inches of snow and left us without power for 8 days, I don't really want it. A small snowfall would be fine, but no more big snowstorms like we had last yyear that I would normally love! 

formerly laurc Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP#1- 12.31.09- EDD 09.10.10- our angel Ella born sleeping on 09.03.10 BFP#2- 03.09.11- EDD 11.13.11- DS born 10.29.11 via successful induction BFP#3- 6.27.12- EDD 3.5.13- CVS 8.28.12, it's a BOY!-- DS2 born 2.14.13 via successful induction
  • Upstate NY

Just a dusting.

I don't really want any snow, usually we have so much this is a nice break. Last year we had almost 50 inches of snow at this point, and I'm just hoping that we had enough snow last year to last 2 winters. Although DD really wants to build a snowman and she has a brand new snowsuit just sitting in her closet, so if we got a few inches that would be fine too.

• Virginia.

No snow here.

I like the kind of snow that is just enough to cover the grass, trees, and the roof of the house.  Just enough to be pretty.  That said, I don't know that I'm ready for the cold that has to come for it to snow.

• Where do you live? St. Louis

Do you have snow? We had a dusting Monday night but it was gone by noon.

If you don't have snow, do you wish you did?  If you do have snow, do you wish you didn't?

Nope, I hate snow and winter. I'd be perfectly content living somewhere the seasons never change.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"