October 2011 Moms
Options

How long before you get LO up from a nap?

If your LO wakes up from his/her nap and you can hear him or her stirring/making little noises in the crib/cradle/whatever -- but *not* crying -- how long do you wait before you go get him/her up?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long before you get LO up from a nap?

• Options
    I usually get DD up at the first stirrings. That way I can prepare a bottle, get her changed and do some tummy time. She tends to be a in better mood and when she gets hungry we are all prepared to get to it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageamcclindon:

I usually will wait until her noises turn into fusses...but only because my DD is a noisy sleeper and I've been tricked before where I thought she was awake but really she was just making noises while she slept (she moves around constantly at night).

This exactly.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My guy wakes up starving.  He literally wakes up and starts screaming, before he even opens his eyes - no stirring before.  So I usually pick him up and whip out a boob.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wait until the noises change into a real cry
  • Options
    When I hear her stirring, I go to the bathroom, make a bottle and get things ready for a diaper change. By then, she is awake and just starting to fuss. That way I don't get stuck needing to pee, and making a bottle is so much easier with two hands. If she is content hanging out in her swing/crib/etc., I leave her there until she begins to fuss. Sometimes she just likes to talk to her mobile, or the wall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"