January 2011 Moms
Options

New Years plans?

Can you tell i'm back to work?

Anyways, we invited a few people over who have kids.  Some have blended families and their kids will be with the ex, others have baby sitters.  I keep hearing through the grapevine that every is looking to make more exciting plans.

I wonder if I was like this at one point?!

What are your plans? Part of me says it doesn't matter if its just H and I. LO will be long asleep and I bet H and I can have fun just the two of us anyways.

My oh my how my life has changed ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Years plans?

• Options

I'm back at work too.  Boo! 

We don't have any plans.  We were just discussing last night about how we will not even be able to make it to midnight.  We are such party animals! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebethyla:

We don't have any plans.  We were just discussing last night about how we will not even be able to make it to midnight.  We are such party animals! 

I really think we should all get this week off paid. Not using vaca time either, just paid. lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can barely stay up past 9:30 much less midnight. If I'm somehow not in bed, I guess I'll watch Ryan Seacrest if DH isn't playing video games. He goes back to work on the 3rd :(
  • Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imagebethyla:

I really think we should all get this week off paid. Not using vaca time either, just paid. lol

That would be awesome if you could make that happen! 

• Options
    imagebethyla:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imagebethyla:

That would be awesome if you could make that happen! 

I'll see what I can do. lol

• Options

My mom is taking Cooper for the night since we thought we had plans but now we have no plans.  I guess I need to get it figured out since we have a sitter.

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

My mom is taking Cooper for the night since we thought we had plans but now we have no plans.  I guess I need to get it figured out since we have a sitter.

Well, if all else fails and your H is down with hanging out with people he doesn't know.. LOL

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

Well, if all else fails and your H is down with hanging out with people he doesn't know.. LOL

LOL.  I'll keep you in the mix.

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

Bahahahha, you sound like all my other friends. I'm kidding, i'm kidding.  We will def make plans after the crazyness of the next few weeks passes!!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

Bahahahha, you sound like all my other friends. I'm kidding, i'm kidding.  We will def make plans after the crazyness of the next few weeks passes!!

You b's should make some plans to come to IL.

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

H and I were just talking about this lastnight...he says your H and him will have fun making fun of us?  WTF lol

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

H and I were just talking about this lastnight...he says your H and him will have fun making fun of us?  WTF lol

ya, this will definitley happen. H is always mocking me, or making fun of a certain animal. lol. He is a nerd!!!!

• Options

I just 2 seconds ago sent an evite to our friends inviting them to our lame party. It's going to be baby-friendly. The LOs will have a sleepover while we have a relatively quiet party.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    I think we are going to make reservations to go to dinner WITH JT. Kid-friendly but nice place...we'll see how that goes. Everyone else I know is going to boogy down...but not me.
  • Options

I'm having friends over and possibly my sister/BIL for drinks and apps.  My husband is working.

• Options
    Staying home, might party with H after Shiloh goes to sleep, but then one of us has to get up early with her the next morning.  That doesn't sound fun.  Ah, responsibility.  I think I am making up for my crazy single life with my homebody married life.  I am fine with it though.  :))
  • Options
    Drink like half a bottle of spumante and go to bed by 10.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"