Pregnant after 35

Well, it's official

The 2nd beta was today and it was 10,967 at 18dp3dt.  The nurse said they were looking for it to be above 5,000.  My 1st ultrasound will be in 2 weeks.

So glad to move to PG35+ finally after 3+ yrs. 

Hi Ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, it's official

• YEA for great beta numbers!!  Congratulations!
  • Wow, congrats! Those look like great numbers. How far along?
  • Loading the player...
  • donor egg transfer was 12/10/11.  So, it is still very early.
  • Wow! those numbers are super high for that far along! Crossing my fingers you have a sticky baby.
  • Hey there shyntrue-  I remember you from TTC35+.  So happy to hear the good news!  Congrats!
  • That is awesome!!  Congrats!!  So glad for you!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageFyreFlyeRush:
    Wow! those numbers are super high for that far along! Crossing my fingers you have a sticky baby.

I know, we are thinking this may be twins.

• Congrats! I'm thinking it really might be twins; if my beta yesterday (17dp5dt, so technically a *day* after yours, age-wise (22dpo, you're at 21dpo, if I'm doing my math right) was 3952 and you're up at 10,000.....I'd almost be willing to bet money on twins.
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • Yay!!!  Awesome news!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yay yay yay!! I am so happy and excited for you!
  • imageshyntrue:

imageFyreFlyeRush:
    Wow! those numbers are super high for that far along! Crossing my fingers you have a sticky baby.

I know, we are thinking this may be twins.

That's what I was thinking. That would be great for y'all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"