Secondary IF

Had my first ultrasound today...

...and it was fantastic!  Baby is measuring right on track at 6w6d, with a heartbeat of 130!  The doc said everything looks perfect and I can go ahead and switch to my OB or I could also come back and have another ultrasound in 2 weeks.  I can't decide what to do, it would be nice to see the hb again but it's also nerve-wracking waiting for that ultrasound to come.

I'm still checking in here regularly and hoping and praying for all of you.  I hope to see some more great announcements on here later this week! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had my first ultrasound today...

• what great news :)
  • That is amazing news! LOVE your ticker! If it were me, I'd go for another u/s in 2the weeks. If for no ther reasonthan to set you mind at ease. Please stick around and keep us in the loop! Congrats! This is so exciting!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on a fabulous ultrasound!  I'm so happy for you!
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • How WONDERFUL!!!  If it were my I think I would go for that 2nd u/s....just because I would love see the h/b again!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Yay!  If I were you I'd go for the 8 week u/s....I saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks and now won't get see my OB until 11 weeks and I soooo wish I could see his/her heartbeat again just for reassurance. 
  • Yay for a perfect ultrasound!!  I love, love your ticker too.

I think you should schedule another ultrasound before you switch to your OB.

• Great news!! So happy for you. I agree with PPs...I would totally be coming back for that ultrasound, if for no other reason than to set my mind at ease. Congrats and best wishes!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Great news, congratulations!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Aww congratulations! That's great news!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Awesome news!
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Awesome news!  Over the moon happy for you!!!
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • That's awesome, I wish you tons of love and luck.  I hope you stick around, even just to visit :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Congrats!! I hope everything goes perfect for the next 9 months =)
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • Very exciting!!! I would get the other US with the RE too!

• Great news!!! So happy for you! Unless your OB will do a "dating" ultrasound, I would go back for a 2nd. Otherwise it can be 6 long weeks until you hear the baby's heartbeat which for me feels like eternity!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"