Military Families

Intorducing myself

I am getting back on the message boards after a long hiatus. My husband, Adam,  and I have been married for almost 3 years and have had two beautiful children, Hudson and Harper.

Hudson was born early at 28 weeks on Dec. 30, 2009. His heart rate kept dropping and they had to take him early. Unfortunately, he passed away the next day due to a brain bleed. We miss him every day! I can't believe he would almost be 2 years old.

4 months after our loss, we got pregnant with our beautiful daughter, Harper, who was born on Jan. 10, 2011. She is truly the light of our lives and the reason I live. I can't believe she is about to be one! How time flies!

Adam has been deployed with the OK National Guard in Afghanistan and will hopefully be hope in early 2012 and we are hoping to concieve shortly after. We miss him so much and it has almost been unbearable at times. I am lucky enough to be a stay a home mom with Miss Harper. I am hopeing to find some support. Because we are National Gaurd, we don't live on base and don't have alot of the comrodery that enlisted soldier's families might have! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intorducing myself

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"