Secondary IF

I really hate being on the 2ww...

I hate not knowing, it drives me crazy! Its all I can think about! ONLY 5 more days and it seems like FOREVER! thank God I have Lydie to occupy my time but still! I want to know if there is a new LO in there or not! Im not a patient person can you tell, lol

Im really looking forward to the blood test on Monday & Wednesday. And I hate needles!

anyway,just wanted to vent - ( hubby is tired of listening to me plus he is napping so he work tonight)

oh and totally off subject but our new TV & Surround sound that we got for Christmas from my IL's got installed and set up today!! Its AWESOME!! I have listening to Pandora on it all afternoon! :) 

thanks for listening! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket

Re: I really hate being on the 2ww...

• oh and it doesnt help that 2 of my close friends from back home just found out they are pregnant !!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Same.  I love waiting to O because it's like a game... will I or won't I?  And I feel like I can at least control when we have sex.  After that I'm completely out of control, and I hate it.

I have my first RE appointment on Friday, 8/9 DPO (not sure which) so I'll probably be stuck in limbo until either CD 1 or a + HPT... which I'm hoping is the case =)

Good luck next week, and with your wait!

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! It is so hard. I'm usually ok until about 10DPO. That's when I start to get really antsy. Then I calm down again around 12DPO. Good luck! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Is this your first round for #2? How many did it take for #1?

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Thanks Gals!!

This is our 1st round with drugs. We had been trying on our own since Lydie was about 2 months... while no luck obviously! :(  Unfortunately, this round was ALL out of pocket so if this time we arent pregnant we will be not going any further due to finances.  So I am really praying we get a sticky baby this round. 

But if worse comes to worse I am TRUELY thankful for my sweet baby girl! I wouldn't trade her for the world. She will always be our lil Miracle!  She was try number 7 or 8 (I lost count, really thinking seven but id had to look it up) and 3 MC's. 

Thanks again gals! I love this board!! 

• I know!  I'm at the end of what is likely my last 2ww ever - my beta is this morning and it feels like forever away.  Everything leading up to the cycle went so quickly, and every day after O has dragged on... moreso the closer to 14dpo I get.  Hang in there!  Hoping for good news for you!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"