Single Parents

What are your New Years plans?

STBXH is in jail and there won't be any sort of custody/visiting agreement for quite a while so R is all mine for the time being. He goes to bed at 8 so I'll be alone for my new years celebration. I'll probably sneak in his bedroom after the ball drops and give him a kiss.

I'm planning on getting myself some crab legs and a cheesecake to enjoy for dinner and then rent a movie. I've always been a homebody so it's actually what I would prefer to do over going out with friends for drinks (if I could that is). I'm also babysitting my moms cavalier spaniel while she's out of town and he makes a wonderful snuggle buddy. So those are my plans, nothing exciting but it will still be nice.

What do you have planned for New Years?

Re: What are your New Years plans?

• No plans yet but I did get invited to a good friend's New Years Eve party with DD. I might bring her and let her stay up a little bit later. Happy New Years! Party!!!
  • Staying home! I'll probably put DD to bed and watch the ball drop as well. 
  • Loading the player...
  • there's a play at my church that'll probably be over by 10 (if not before). So i plan to just go home. pop a pizza in the oven and make some frozen strawberry margaritas (sans alcohol) and watch a movie. not what most 25 year olds are doing on New Years but i'm quite content with it :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageLoveyFNR:

I've always been a homebody so it's actually what I would prefer to do over going out with friends for drinks (if I could that is).

just noticed this. me too lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I will probably go over to my parents house. They have snacks out and watch movies until the ball drops.
  • My whole family is heading four hours north to spend it with my favorite aunt and her family.  I went out last year for the first time in many, many years and it wasn't even all that fun.  I prefer not to go out on New Year's Eve, people get too out of control.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have no idea. It's supposed to be EX's first overnight with DD but he said he's working so won't be taking her. I don't have any plans.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I work part-time as a bartender so that's where I will be. I've been out for NYE once in the past 4 years.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'll first be transitioning DS back into our house after seeing exH for the day.  Then I'm going to probably order out and watch a movie with some wine and go to bed.  Probably be asleep by 11:00!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"