Postpartum Depression

did you have side effects with Zoloft?

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am terrified of having some side effects from Zoloft so before I fill the prescription I wanted to see what others' experiences are. Thanks again.

Re: did you have side effects with Zoloft?

• Zoloft has many possible side effects, including things like nausea and vomiting. However, do some research online to get the basics and ask your Dr. I didnt incounter any of the standard side effects while on it. I delt with the withdrawl effects, severe mood swings as example. There is also a raging debate and some big lawsuits against the zoloft manufacturer for birth defects that occured due to women taking it while PG.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • I haven't had any side effects with Zoloft,, just my experience
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a great experience with Zoloft. asking to be put on it in the hospital this time so it doesn't get so out of control again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• I have dry mouth, but its not that bad, I actually think its good, keeping my hydrated.
  • I have dry mouth sometimes, but I use it as a reminder to drink more water. It's been my miracle drug and I'm so grateful that there was something out there that could help me feel normal again.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had alot of body twitches 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"