Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Mechanicsburg Target Nurse-in

There will be a national nurse-in at Targets on Wednesday, December 28th to protest their treatment of nursing moms in their stores.  There will be a local nurse-in at the Mechanicsburg Target.  

Even if you aren't nursing right now or haven't but still support a nursing mother's right to feed her baby anywhere come out with us! 

https://www.facebook.com/events/291259420911059/

BabyFruit Ticker image image
     Big M 7/11/11
      Little M 6/16/2013
                Angel baby 5/17/2014          

Re: Mechanicsburg Target Nurse-in

• Options
    Good to know is it a specific time or just all day?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary image TTC #1 since 10/01/11
  • Options
    We are meeting at 10am in the cafe.  
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Really wish I could have attended!!
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    I havent heard about Target's treatment of nursing moms....whats up? Im assuming its not so good if theres a nurse-in about it?! Im not trying to challenge you, just wondering whats going on because I shop there a lot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How funny! I read this week and forgot all about it and I just saw a bunch of moms in the cafe and said 'oh that must be today'
  • Options

imagekross605:
    I havent heard about Target's treatment of nursing moms....whats up? Im assuming its not so good if theres a nurse-in about it?! Im not trying to challenge you, just wondering whats going on because I shop there a lot.

I shop there all the time too!  Target takes waaay too much of my money.  

A mom in Texas was treated badly about nursing her baby in the store.  Here's the full story:

https://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/850073/target-facing-nurse-in-after-alleged-harassment-of-breastfeeding-customer

There was a national nurse in today and several of us went to the Mechanicsburg Target.  Myself and the other moms there have never had any issues personally there but we participated as part of the national nurse in because of the way Target's corporate reacted.  

It was a very quiet fun meet up actually.  There were seven mamas, eight babies (one mom had twins she was EBF!) and one supportive grandma ( my mom).  We nursed our babies in the cafe and had starbucks while chatting.  It was great!  

Myself and one of the other moms will be on CBS 21 news tonight at 11.  We were interviewed and I will be all over Tv's in the region nursing my sweet little girl. =] 

Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"