Eco-Friendly Family

Lurker with question

Hi my name is Amber. An Eco-friendly newbie. I am due with my first son in January. I have built up a stash of cloth diapers and now want to start making cloth pads for myself.

I am in the process of researching DIY CD detergents. 

My question is if I make the borax, Oxy clean, washing soda detergent mixture would that be acceptable to wash the cloth pads in as well?

And if it is could I wash CD and cloth pads together? 

Please forgive me if this has been asked/answered previously I didn't find anything in the older post.  

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Lurker with question

• I use homemade detergent and love it.

Some mama cloth companies (like Party In My Pants) say no to oxy clean.Check out the "care" section. https://www.partypantspads.com/faq

Yes, you can wash pads and cloth together, just like you can wash the cloth with your normal laundry.

Good luck, and welcome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekdello:

I use homemade detergent and love it.

Some mama cloth companies (like Party In My Pants) say no to oxy clean.Check out the "care" section. https://www.partypantspads.com/faq

Yes, you can wash pads and cloth together, just like you can wash the cloth with your normal laundry.

Good luck, and welcome.

Thank you so much for the link. So far it looks very informative.
    I am loving this new world. Never thought about half of it till I decided to have a family.

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"