Natural Birth
Options

positive note for the future

We, in this generation have a lack of support in family and community because of mistakes and misunderstandings in the medical field for the past couple generations right? All the fights, frustrations and uphill battles that our generation are having in order to get unmedicated births will have one major benifit.

Our daughters will likely have the medical field, family and friends supporting them by the time they grow up and have kids. Our battles now will shape the future of how maturnity care functions in the future.

It makes me feel better thinking this, especially since I will have 2 daughters soon. Also, having experienced one side of the spectrum with DD#1, and hopefully getting to experience a natural VBAC for this LO, will give me a well rounded background to help my daughters.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday

Re: positive note for the future

• Options
    I hope this is true. Although I'm having a son, I would like for his future wife or partner to have the support for a natural birth, if that is the path she chooses (which I hope it is.) Plus, I could have daughters in the future!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"