Northern California Babies

Poll! BEST thing about the holidays this year!

A post all about the best thing that happened/you experienced during the holidays this year......

Re: Poll! BEST thing about the holidays this year!

• Watching DS experience his first Christmas.  Also, realizing that we have an amazing group of friends here that we claim as our chosen family.  It's a great feeling knowing that we are home.
  • We announced the pregnancy to our families on Christmas, so that was definitely the highlight! We have video, which DH is going to upload for me hopefully tonight. I'll post about our reveal once that's ready!
    Mama's Clone - 07/18/12

• Loading the player...
  • I have lots so here are my top 3:

When DS realized all the playmobile was wraped in the same wraping and insisted on opening it all first!

The sing along with DH's family on Christmas eve.

Watching my son interact with everyone, and him being so good and happy all day long dispite feeling really crappy.

• Getting to see the holidays outside of the hospital alive and well.

Seeing H put out cookies and porridge out and talking about the reindeer landing on our deck :)

H's first Christmas were he understood what was going on and hearing him say, "WOW" or gasping when excited about a present.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Seeing my Grandma enjoy the boys so much, just makes me so happy that they have their great grandma in their life <3
  • Definitely spending time with my family - I adore my parents and sister and they've been such a support for me (and DH) over the last year and a half.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Addie smiled and giggled at all the family, and enjoyed each and every gifts - or, at least enjoyed putting them in her mouth. 

My husband had to work. :( But, he's a police officer and found a bunch of baby Jesus' that were taken from outdoor mangers - after a little ride in his police car, he returned them to their owners - and we all laughed about the fact that he saved Jesus on Christmas. :)

• I got to spend some much needed quality time with my nephew. It was so funny to see him gawk at all the lights we had up and around the house, and at our huge tree!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • This year was the first year that DS1 was really into the idea of Santa. He was so excited and so cute about everything - tree, lights, stocking, cookies, presents... Just seeing Christmas again through his eyes was amazing and so much fun.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Seeing Kyva with her cousins (7 and 10). She loves and idolizes them so much. It's especially fun for all of them now that she's old enough to really play with them. I got matching PJs for her and her girl cousin and they were really excited to wear them together. That was extra adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"