Northern California Babies

Post Holiday Child's Gift Poll

1) What were the top two gifts your child recived? (links if you are bored)

2) Who gave them?

3) Anyone have something they thought would be a huge hit but was a flop?

4) Most annoying gift  (underminding, or loud, or....) But still apprechated of course.

5) Best stocking stuffer?

Re: Post Holiday Child's Gift Poll

• 1) What were the top two gifts your child recived? A ton of playmobile: motorcycles, bikes, and a rocket ship were all hits.

An extra train for his train set that lets him out people inside: https://www.amazon.com/Brio-33505-BRIO-Travel-Train/dp/B003AVMUTU/ref=sr_1_18?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1324865923&sr=1-18

2) Who gave them? Playmobile came from: Santa, Us, both Grandmas Train was from MIL!

3) Anyone have something  they thought would be a huge hit but was a flop? Yep. The playmobile boat = FAIL He could care less about it

4) Most annoying gift  (underminding, or loud, or....) But still apprechated of course. FIL got DS another ride on toy (the fourth in 3 yrs from FIL) and this one talks very loudly with no on/off switch.

5) Best stocking stuffer? Riley loved the freeze dried banana

• 1) What were the top two gifts your child recived? (links if you are bored)

His play kitchen, wooden train set, play food/shopping cart, and his Handy Manny Talking Tool Box. 

2) Who gave them? Santa (train set and kitchen), Me (food, shopping cart), and my mom (tool box)

3) Anyone have something they thought would be a huge hit but was a flop? My Aunt bought him Rockstar Mickey, he opened it, hit the button and dropped it and yelled "NO!!!!" and never went near it again (it will be going back, he's still not a fan).

4) Most annoying gift  (underminding, or loud, or....) But still apprechated of course.

a HUGE ride on CAT truck https://www.amazon.com/Megabloks-CAT-3in1-Ride-Truck/dp/B0050K0AQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324877381&sr=8-1 and it came with an extra dumptruck filled with blocks. Cool idea...if we lived in a house, and had room for it. We live in a condo with no yard, just a small balcony, he has a small ride on toy there already, has another one at his dads house, and one at my grandma's house, none of which get much use. This would be #4 and is by far the largest of them all. 

5) Best stocking stuffer? new Little people talking zoo animals. He loves that thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...

#1 A piano mat thing that plays music when dd walks on it. #2 play piano

2) Who gave them? MIL and us

Not for dd she loved everything.

4) Most annoying gift (underminding, or loud, or....) But still apprechated of course.

DD loves everthing so far

For DD a slinky. She was just fascinated. For DH bat man and super man little people. He loved then and is still playing with them.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

His Scooter (from us/Santa) and Buzz LightYear (from grandparents)

2) Who gave them?

see #1

Nothing from us was a flop. But BIL and his wife gave J a game which he didnt recognize when opening and had a dissappointed face

Lucky for us he didnt get anything annoying, loud, etc this year

Hotwheels, and a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Chapstick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"

the baby doll that came w/ a high chair and stroller AND her Tangled doll

2) Who gave them?

both came from Santa :P

nope

both my dad and my sister got dd some play kitchen stuff ... too many pieces to keep track of.

toss up b/t her coffee cup ornament (she wondered where HER cup was since mommie and poppa had ones on the tree already) and her stuffed dog that looks like our dogs.

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lego Duplo Train Set

Scooter

2) Who gave them?

Train set - Santa :-)

Scooter - mom and dad

First response to the scooter was "mommy why did you get me a scooter? I didn't want a scooter?" but he LOVED it when we rode scooters to the park that afternoon and changed his mind :-)

4) Most annoying gift (underminding, or loud, or....) But still apprechated of course.

Don't think we got any annoying gifts. Well unless you count the harmonicas from grandma, those are a little annoying, but I put an even louder flute in DS1s stocking so clearly annoying musical interests are okay with me.

5) Best stocking stuffer? Actually stockings were a bit of a flop. The boys both just pulled things out and tossed them aside. Think it was too much little stuff. DH's stocking stuffers for me were a fail - he clearly went to the candy aisle at Cost Plus and just dumped crap in, thanks for the thought buddy.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wooden dollhouse with all accessories, including a big wooden car and firetruck, handed down by her cousin - she hasn't stopped playing with it

Balance bike from my mom

2) Who gave them?

No

Everything was pretty good this year, but DH's aunt is notorious for sending odd gifts that were clearly found while purging her house of unwanted items. This year she sent a big glass Christmas snowglobe for Kyva. It's not terrible, but she can't even play with it since it's so fragile.

A tiny little doll. Kyva's been obsessed with Thumbelina lately and when she saw it she said "It's kinda like Thumbelina!" It goes great with all the dollhouse stuff too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"