North Carolina Babies
Options

Claire's 2 yr photo proofs

I just got Claire's 2 yr photo proofs today. I absolutely love them.  Angelpack did a fabulous job:  www.everyouphotography.com under Proofing, password Claire2 (case sensitive).
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Claire's 2 yr photo proofs

• Options
    Super cute!  Smile
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options

They are adorable! I love the one where she is looking out from behind the blanket. 

She isn't too far from me. How expensive was she? I love the newborn shoots from her blog.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Those are great!  Thanks for sharing them with us.  Your girls are so cute and I can't wait to see them with their little bro!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So cute!! Claire is such a cutie!! Great Job AngelPack on her pics!!!  i've loved seeing all the bumpie pics by AngelPack lately.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekendrawp:

They are adorable! I love the one where she is looking out from behind the blanket. 

She isn't too far from me. How expensive was she? I love the newborn shoots from her blog.  

She's very reasonably priced.  I don't know what her rates are now since I booked with her but I would check out her website.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't believe how much Claire has grown!! And D did a FABULOUS job!! I hope Claire had a great birthday. It sure looks like she had fun with those balloons in the pics! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"