Woodchase Academy/Primrose/Oxford - Smyrna — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Woodchase Academy/Primrose/Oxford - Smyrna

Does anyone have any experiences with Woodchase, Primrose and/or Oxford in Smyrna?  We are looking at day care options for our baby for next August and are looking at these three places.  Any reviews would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Woodchase Academy/Primrose/Oxford - Smyrna

• My daughter has gone to Oxford since she was 3 months old and we absolutely LOVE it!  The teachers are all so nurturing and they have all been there for quite some time.  They really take the time to get to know each of the families and the facility is great, too.  After this week, my husband will be a stay at home dad so she won't be going back to school and I'm honestly a little nervous because she's just learned and thrived so much there.  One tip is to get on the list early and continue to call and follow up because there is a wait list. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBottomStar:

My daughter has gone to Oxford since she was 3 months old and we absolutely LOVE it!  The teachers are all so nurturing and they have all been there for quite some time.  They really take the time to get to know each of the families and the facility is great, too.  After this week, my husband will be a stay at home dad so she won't be going back to school and I'm honestly a little nervous because she's just learned and thrived so much there.  One tip is to get on the list early and continue to call and follow up because there is a wait list. 

I agree with all of this!  My daughter went to Oxford from 11 weeks old until 17 months (when I started staying at home).  We loved it there.  But there is a crazy wait list so go ahead and get on it now!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards