North Carolina Babies

Trading Tuesday!

We're getting ready to put our house on the market, and it's time to purge! I have soooo much stuff to get rid of. Here are a few things to get me started. I'd be happy to send pictures of anything.

Toys: (these are bigger items - so be prepared to meet me somewhere in the Triangle!)

Fisher Price Incrediblocks, excellent condition with all blocks included - $20
https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=storeproduct&pid=30441

Fisher Price Spinning Around Musical Zoo, excellent condition with animals - $10

https://reviews.fisher-price.com/6194/45362/reviews.htm

Leapfrog Fold and Go Musical Counting Tricycle with removable push handle for parent - $15

Fisher Price Animal Sounds Farm - brand new in box - $30
https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2053&e=product&pid=37354 

Evenflo Smart Steps Exersaucer, great condition - $30

Cloth Diapers:

GM Blue Sky, EUC - $10
GM Whale Tale, EUC - $10
GM Deep Ocean Dot, EUC - $10

Dancing Bears night weight fleece soaker, 2 blue, 1 green, 1 brown, size M - green and brown soakers are like new, brown is GUC - $10 each for blue and green, $7 for brown

Thirsties diaper cover, 1 teal, 1 red, size M, EUC - $5 each

Thirsties fitted diaper, teal, size M, EUC - $5

Motherease OS stay dry fitted + soaker, EUC - $8

Email me at alittlepush@gmail.com for more info or pictures!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trading Tuesday!

• I'm selling all of DS' crib bedding if anyone is interested.  I can't remember the name of it, but it came from BRU.  I haven't had time to take pics but can if anyone is interested.  It's green/blue/burgandy/tan with airplanes and helicopters.  I have the entire collection in great shape.

Once DD gets a little bit older I'm going to have a TON of stuff to sell!

ETA: It's the Cocalo Pro Flyer collection.  I have the 6 piece set, along with the lamp, hamper, and mobile.  Asking $100.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am selling Allie's crib bedding and accessories too!  

Kidsline Cherry Blossom.  

Comes with the sheet, bedskirt, bumper, quilt, small pillow, blanket, lamp, 2 canvas wall hangings, basket with liner, mobile, hamper (I think that's it... may be more)

Paid well over $175 for it all.  Asking $90 or best offer.   

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Crescent-I would be interested in the exersaucer. The one I have is really basic but Cam spends most of his time in it, so the one you have would be great. You can email me to figure out how/when to meet up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:
    Crescent-I would be interested in the exersaucer. The one I have is really basic but Cam spends most of his time in it, so the one you have would be great. You can email me to figure out how/when to meet up.

Just sent you an email! 

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If anyone is selling any crib bedding that is unisex I'm very interested.  We have our crib for our future foster child, but I need some unisex bedding.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"