North Carolina Babies

Post Christmas Poll

Hanging out around the house today and thought it would be fun to do a Post Christmas Poll.

1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (stay home, travel, etc.)??

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas?

3.) What did you get for Christmas?

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories?

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays? 

6.)Any New Years Plans?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas with Family and friends!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Post Christmas Poll

• 1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (stay home, travel, etc.)??  We stayed home which I'm hoping to do every year.  My ILs are in town (and probably will be every year given DH is an only child).

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas?  Santa gift -- both got a dress-up dress and a baby doll bed or changing table.  DD#1 also got a camera, glodoodle, accessories for her doll house, Mulan doll, and some other princess items; DD#2 got a Dora dollhouse (from ILs), a living family motor home, Mrs. Potato head, Jasmine doll, doodle thing, and other princess items.  Both got books and a pair of PJs.

3.) What did you get for Christmas?  Jacket, black boots, Something Borrowed DVD, Adele CD, gift cards, mini-tripod for my camera.

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories?  Not really

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays?   Just Monday

6.)Any New Years Plans?  No, we've become super lame on NYE.  I may even just go to bed at my normal time of 11 p.m. on the weekends just so I don't spend another NYE sitting on the couch watching the ball drop.  We used to be such partiers on NYE!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (stay home, travel, etc.)?? We went to mass Christmas Eve with my family and then my family and DH's family had heavy appetizers at my Inlaws house. DH, Jack and I woke up at our house christmas morning and had our lil family christmas at home. Then we went to my parents for christmas wiht my parents and siblings/spouses and had breakfast. Then we got my stepson and had christmas at our house with him and spent the evening at the inlaws for xmas with them and had true Chicago Style pizza that MIL had ordered and shipped and watched Home Alone :)

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas? Lots of Toy Story Friends, Leapster and Games, Story Book Reader and Books, Bunch of Games, Bike, and some other stuff.

3.) What did you get for Christmas? Bunch of Clothes, Weekend away with DH, New Flat Screen TV from Inlaws, Gift Cards, Money

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories? Nothing entertaining...Poor Jack's fever spiked again on Christmas Eve but thankfully he woke up fever free on Xmas but was a lil off all day from still having his cold.

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays? I have this whole week off and dont go back till January 3rd!

6.)Any New Years Plans? Headed to Charlotte to SIL's place. She invited us and hte Inlaws to celebrate down there. Should be fun!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (stay home, travel, etc.)?? Took a day trip on Christmas Eve day (Windsor, NC) and Christmas Day (Wilson), was home for Christmas eve and morning.

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas? wooden dollhouse & accessories, several Toy Story beanies, books, stickers, coloring books/pages, a few Disney movies, some clothes, a Build-a-Bear dressed like Woody from Toy Story, and plenty more I'm sure I'm forgetting. She was thoroughly spoiled by everyone :-)

3.) What did you get for Christmas? an iphone, a Accuquilt fabric cutter & dies to go with it, a $50 GC to JoAnn Fabrics--those were the big things. I got plenty of smaller stuff too.

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories? Not really. I'm family'd out though. I'm fine with not seeing any of them for awhile. LOL

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays? Just yesterday. DH & Holly have off all week though.

6.)Any New Years Plans? headed to the beach to just chill out.. we'll see if we even stay up until midnight on NYE. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• 1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (stay home, travel, etc.)?? Traveled to my sister's house in Ohio Christmas Eve, spent most the day there with the whole family and spent the afternoon at my aunt's house

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas? LO isn't here yet, but my sister gave us a "baby owners manual" heh.

3.) What did you get for Christmas? Kindle Fire, lots of lounge wear (apparently my family and DH's family thinks I should remain unemployed), money for our new bed fund.

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories? Not my in-laws, but my sister's in-law had a flying f*ck. literally. A little helicopter with that word.

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays? I have all the time in the world. ohhh unemployment. DH only had Monday off though.

6.)Any New Years Plans? none yet, need to find out if DH will be working.

• 1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (stay home, travel, etc.)?? Christmas Eve we went to DH's grandparents with his side of the family then we went home and had a nice dinner with just the two of us.

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas? He got clothes, stuff off of the registry and a really cute Dr. Seuss blanket.

3.) What did you get for Christmas? Too much. A Kitchen Aid mixer, some Le Creuset stoneware, a Tiffany charm with LO initials, new TOMS, clothes, some Georgia stuff, scarfs and a few other little things.

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories? No

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays? I had off Thursday-Tuesday. I'm back to work today. Boo.

6.)Any New Years Plans? No

• 1.) What did you do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Christmas Eve is my mom's b-day so we always go out to a Japanese restaurant, then open gifts with my side of the family. Christmas day we went to visit DH's mom's side of the family. Nothing too exciting.

2.) What did LO('s) get for Christmas? Even though LO isn't here yet, she got LOTS of stuff: bath seat, bottles, lots of books, a few clothing items

3.) What did you get for Christmas? Glider for the nursery, jewelry box, new perfume, boppy

4.)Any funny/entertaining LO or Parents/Inlaw Stories? My parents own a pharmacy, so my mom thought it would be funny to wrap up some postpartum vag ice packs (shaped like pads) and have me open them in front of everyone. Super. She also insisted that I read the book she purchased for DH and I OUT LOUD. The book she bought: "Go the F--- to Sleep." Don't even get me started on my in-laws - I could write an entire book about their craziness.

5.) Do you get time off this week for the holidays? Yes, I had off Sat.-Tues. but I'm back to work today...yuck.

6.)Any New Years Plans? Not yet, DH and I might hang out with some friends, or we might just stay home. We are living the lives of 80-year-olds lately, so I doubt we'll do anything spectacular.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"