TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

*~*~*Buckeye*~*~*

How are you dear?  Did the bleeding stop?  How are you feeling?

PGAL/PAL welcome
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
My Ovulation Chart
3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi

Re: *~*~*Buckeye*~*~*

• Options

Thank you for asking hon.  The bleeding has stopped- thank goodness!  I'm doing well, although I'm hating these BCPs.  I have felt nauseous since I started taking them but hopefully it's just what my body needs to get back on track!

How are you- have you gotten a call from your RE yet? 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

I'm so glad the bleeding stopped!  I've been really worried about you.  I'm sorry it's making you nauseous, but I hope it helps get everything regulated again. 

I spoke w/ my RE's office twice today - we decided to take a break this cycle, and next cycle (if we need to), we're going to do clomid + trigger + iui.  Taking a break will hopefully help my lining improve (get clomid out of my system) and let us relax and de-stress.  I feel kind of liberated about it for some reason, haha.

PGAL/PAL welcome

My Ovulation Chart
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand what you mean.  While I hate missing out on a cycle, it is nice not having all kinds of appointments that are time sensitive lined up.  I hope this break does good for your lining as well.  Has the RE suggested anything to help it if it's too thin next time?

• Options
    Yeah I agree it sucks not "doing" something but at the same time its refreshing to not have all the appointments and pressure associated with it.  The nurse said he might put me on estrogen if it's still thin next time.  Hopefully we won't have to worry about it!

PGAL/PAL welcome

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    That's good to know he has a back up plan, but hopefully all you need is a little break Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"