Ohio Babies

Toledo, Ohio and area Mommas Due in July/Aug

Hey Ladies!

Just trying to get a feel who's out there on the bump! Lets get to know one another, no personal info though....we never know who's reading! I'll wait to see what kind of response I get before I divulge :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Toledo, Ohio and area Mommas Due in July/Aug

• MarseeMarsee member

Saw your post on July 2011 and decided to come check in. FTM due on 7/25. Using a MW at a birth center in Temperance. 

Hope to see others here. . . 

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Saw your post on July 11. My name is Sarah and I was due July 2, but ended up having my preemie on May 10 - a little boy. I live in Temperance. Look forward to joining you ladies!!!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • MarseeMarsee member

imagekorpisar:
    Saw your post on July 11. My name is Sarah and I was due July 2, but ended up having my preemie on May 10 - a little boy. I live in Temperance. Look forward to joining you ladies!!!

I remember seeing you around on the July 11 board. How is your LO doing? 

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMarsee:

imagekorpisar:
    Saw your post on July 11. My name is Sarah and I was due July 2, but ended up having my preemie on May 10 - a little boy. I live in Temperance. Look forward to joining you ladies!!!

I remember seeing you around on the July 11 board. How is your LO doing? 

He's doing really well! :) He had his 2 month dr appt last week and was already 9 lbs 5 oz so he is actually in the 5th percentile for his age now. The nurse practitioner who saw him said she would never have known he was a preemie lol. He already holds his head up, has eye contact, and is just starting to smile.

How are you feeling? Ready for your LO to get here? 

Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Hey Ladies! Its a start right! I'm due 7/30 and plan on delivering at Flower Hospital
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi everybody! Delivered our baby girl July 8th at St. V's and we're both doing great. Just  wish the weather would cool down a little so we could take her out more!!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey!  I was due 8/28 but had my little boy 3 weeks early at Toledo Hospital.  Anyone know of any good baby photographers in Toledo area?
  • if you visit the Toledo Nest page, one of the girls there just posted about a friend of hers getting started and looking for some newborns to photograph.  Girls on that page could probably give you other recommendations as well.

I, and several people I know, used Jem Photography in Sylvania.  These are mine taken earlier this summer:  https://momentsbyjem.com/blog/2011/07/06/not-just-another-newborn-stella-marie/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • check this site out....

www.maternalmemories.biz

She does shoots at your home as well as in her studio! she does a great job!

• imagemommyofe1e2:

check this site out....

www.maternalmemories.biz

Okay...wow...i think I lost respect for this photog when I saw the fantasy maternal section!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemommyofe1e2:

check this site out....

www.maternalmemories.biz

WOW those are really awful, and the fantasy maternity is downright creepy. I'm sure anyone could find a good photographer for the amount she is charging.

• I found out that i was pregnant two weeks ago... im almost 8 weeks. And im a young one :/

kinda not ready... But I know im keeping the baby for sure:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"