January 2011 Moms
Options

Dancing?

A's been shaking her booty to music since she learned to stand. She even knows how to turn on the stereo/change discs. She bounces up and down, shakes her butt, and sways to music. Today at the OB's office, she was gettin' down in the exam room. Lol

I haven't heard anyone else mention it, so I was wondering it she was the only one?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dancing?

• Options
    DS loves music.  He also likes to shake his groove thang and always has the radio blasting.  I thought maybe he was a born musician, but maybe he's just normal...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageeddy321:
    I'm mostly a lurker on this board, but I thought I'd chime in with my two cents.  A is pretty much the same way with swaying to the music (although we don't have a stereo in the living room, so she sways to the awful music her toys play).  I'm pretty sure it's developmentally normal at this age, but I'm going to pretend I have a little Mozart anyway.

Eddy, you lurk here...oh my gawd!!  Say hello once in a while :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    M LOVES music! As soon as he hears it, he will bounce up and down and clap his hands. I love the smile on he face when he hears music. He's just like me. My family always talk about how I drove them crazy because I wanted to watch videos and listen to music.
  • Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

imageeddy321:
    I'm mostly a lurker on this board, but I thought I'd chime in with my two cents.  A is pretty much the same way with swaying to the music (although we don't have a stereo in the living room, so she sways to the awful music her toys play).  I'm pretty sure it's developmentally normal at this age, but I'm going to pretend I have a little Mozart anyway.

Eddy, you lurk here...oh my gawd!!  Say hello once in a while :)

This. We need more Pats fans to out number those darn Cowboys watchers on this board.

• Options
    JT is always boogying. It's so freaking cute!! And when he claps, my heart melts.
  • Options
    E dances but it's more of a bouncing her butt up and down and bobbing her head.  She'll throw in a leg shake her and there.  She does much better in the car with it on too.  We turn up the music if she starts getting fussy and she'll be back there just kicking her little feet around and looking out the window. 
  • Options
    Stella dances like she's at Studio 54. Shake your groove thang yeah yeah!!
  • Options

S is a dancer too. I love how she will stop what she's doing and start dancing whenever she hears anything that even remotely resembles music.

I'm actually getting kind of interested in this topic and I might start doing some real research on it.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"