Secondary IF

RE appt Friday, have some ?s

I have my first RE appt on Friday.  I've called insurance company 3x and each time they tell me they, for some reason, cannot pull up the details of my plan to tell me what will/will not be covered.  The last time the woman took my number and said she would call me back.

That was almost 2 weeks ago.

So I'll be calling again tomorrow.

Anyway, I know my appointment will basically be getting mine and DH's history, and reading through the millions of pages of paperwork they mailed me.  I'll be 8-9 DPO.  Will that make a difference?  When do they normally do bloodwork and such?  Will they care that I am that far in my 2WW?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: RE appt Friday, have some ?s

• I would guess (and guess only) that they might take a progesterone Beta (P4) to show that you really did O, then plan your testing for the next cycle.  They'll probably tell you what needs to be scheduled on what cycle day, then have you call in on CD1 to make those appts.

As for the insurance, I just took my card in to my RE and they provided me with a detailed sheet of what is covered - they did all the work for me.  Maybe give your REs office a call and see if they provide this service as a courtesy?  GL!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"