Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Had our 2 month shots today

I guess I shouldn't say "our" since I really didn't experience any of the physical pain.  Anyway, he did great.  He screamed until I was able to pick him up, then cried all the way to the car, and fell asleep by the time we got home (a five minute drive).  He woke up about half an hour later to eat and went right back to sleep. 

Otherwise his appointment was good.  We have a porker...he's nearly doubled his birth weight in two months and is now 12lbs 7oz (25-50th percentile) and 24 1/4 inches long (90-95th percentile).  The doctor said he's ahead of schedule with all of his developmental milestones.  Caleb even rolled over when the doctor put him on his tummy. 

Crossing my fingers we won't have to make another trip to the doctor until his 4 month appointment.  What are the odds of that with it being cold and flu season and the fact that we're flying at Christmas.  Here's hoping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Had our 2 month shots today

• Options
    Sounds and looks like you have a healthy baby.  Let's hope all the babies and mommies stay healthy during cold and flu season.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so glad that your appointment went well and that Caleb did well with his shots.  I know Caitlin was very sleepy after her shots for about a day and a half.  Congrats on Caleb being ahead of schedule with his developmental milestones - that's wonderful.....you should be one proud mamma! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"