January 2011 Moms

Most annoying thing you heard over the holiday

I was at MIL's yesterday and we were talking about the Christmas party they had. One of her neices asked like 3 times how old W was. She kept commenting on how small she is, and "Wow, she is not walking yet, and she is almost one?"

Really?  W was small when she was born, but she is not small now. At least I don't think so.  Walking stfu, I can name 5 babies that arn't walking yet either. People are so annoying.

Did you hear anything over the weekend that made your blood boil for a second?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Most annoying thing you heard over the holiday

• I posted a picture on FB like a week ago of E and my best friends 2 kids all in car seats in my backseat and MIL will not stop talking about it.  We were only there for a few hours on Christmas and I must have heard 5 times, "Uhhh, ya knooowwww, that could be you one day...with 3 kids!!!".  No.  It will NOT be me with 3 kids.  DH and I have both told her that we are only having 2 kids and as soon as this one comes out then DH is getting snipped and I'm going on BC just to be sure.  She's convinced that we "owe her" 4 kids because he was so bad growing up.  Umm, maybe if you would have put your foot down every once in awhile instead of trying to be your kids best friends they wouldn't have moved in with their girlfriends at 15 years old or woken you up having sex in the middle of the night or finished high school or not have been kicked out of school for every reason in the book a ton of times before they dropped out. So no, we will not be having more than 2 kids, we do not owe you anything, please stop talking about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When he sees you, he starts crying. He only wants to go to you. Stay in the other room so he will let us hold him. (More than one side of the family said this in some way, shape or form at completely different parties).

I know it's a bad habit that he has, but I'm not going to just let my kid cry so you can hold him. 

• Loading the player...
  • That I feed her too much. And because obesity runs in our family that I need to watch what I give her. Indifferent STFU MIL.
  • imagemommajen8:
    That I feed her too much. And because obesity runs in our family that I need to watch what I give her. Indifferent STFU MIL.

omg....

• imagemommajen8:
    That I feed her too much. And because obesity runs in our family that I need to watch what I give her. Indifferent STFU MIL.

This sounds like a weight complex waiting to happen.  

• MrsH, your MIL makes me stabby.
  • imageMrsHollywood1023:

imagemommajen8:

This sounds like a weight complex waiting to happen.  

I know right?? It makes me hate her more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"