Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NTR: I can't catch a break...

So in the last week, I have been to the ER twice (sciatica, contact stuck to my eyeball), my brakes went out on my car, so my apartment savings went away, and I went to Urgent Care just now because I have hives everywhere. I just need a break from trouble for a while...anyone else want my bad luck? LOL

Re: NTR: I can't catch a break...

• no because I have it too...I just got diagnosed with Myasthenia gravis (an autoimmune disorder), and I had to get a breast biopsy because there is something in one of my ducts (results tomorrow)

and I have eczema all over my hands and elbows.  Yuck.

The only thing I must say is that I have to happy and healthy little girls that I am VERY thankful for.

It is tough...it always seems like when it rains it pours huh!

Feel better :) 

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Dang! That seems like it's no fun, either.

Yeah, my son is what is keeping me going...

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry to hear that. I wish there was a way to help. Keep hanging in there, eventually things will get better. Just remember, one more week and good stuff could happen.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"