Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season. Adi and I are sitting here, him playing with his keyboard he got from Nana, me bumping. We are enjoying the day together. The friend I'm staying with is going to her family Christmas thing. I have a friend coming over later, and we'll hang out for a bit.

Today is also my ex's birthday. I know he's probably not having a good day. I keep telling myself that he did it to himself. Still, it's hard. 

Re: Merry Christmas, Everyone!

• Options
    I hear ya! I am going through a divorce and have an ex also. Its hard. Sad DD is with her dad this weekend but I'll get to see her tomorrow! Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! It will take some time to not associate everything about Christmas with your ex. I hope that he does show to upcoming events, and manages to live up to his financial responsibility.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"