April 2011 Moms

Diaper Genie II refills

So my DH bought regular Diaper Genie refills, but we have a Diaper Genie II. They appear identical, but is there something I'm not seeing so they won't work? I don't want to open the Costco pack unless they are for sure going to work. Thanks!
Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
imageimage

Re: Diaper Genie II refills

• not sure if you opened them yet, but they do not work unless you alter them.  my dh has figured out how to make them work.  we cannot find the refills for the DGII anymore, not sure what's up with that!
  • Haven't opened yet, so thanks for the reply. If they need to be altered it's just as easy for me to return them for the proper ones, just means another trip to Costco.

Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imagek9agility:
    not sure if you opened them yet, but they do not work unless you alter them.  my dh has figured out how to make them work.  we cannot find the refills for the DGII anymore, not sure what's up with that!

The Diaper Genie refills are different from the Diaper Genie II/Diaper Genie II Elite refills. We had the original Diaper Genie with our oldest until it broke and then we switched to the Diaper Genie II. Much more user friendly. TRU/BRU and Target sell the refills. I order ours from Amazon on Subscribe & Save with Amazon Mom. A 3-pack is delivered to our door every two months.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Thanks so much for the tip!  Our DGII was free from the hospital and we love it, but we are having trouble finding refills.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"