Washington Babies
Options

FFFC?

I'm surprised no one has started it this week.

And go...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC?

• Options
    I've finally got one. I've been wearing maternity pants to work this week because the legs fit better than most of my dress pants.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm visiting my parents for Christmas/New Years and have been borrowing my grandmother's car. She's not supposed to drive any more but evidently hasn't been following those constraints while the car was "stored" at her house. I was supposed to be working from home the last several days but she called every few hours with requests to take her places, including once insisting that DH and I drop everything and drive the 5 minutes to her house so she could go to the bank and the gas station to put gas in the car (no it couldn't wait until we were supposed to meet for lunch 2 hours later). We hardly got any work done and I was getting very annoyed. Today I was supposed to call her when I woke up, but stalled and didn't call until 2pm and was relieved that she had found a ride to her afternoon errands and I didn't have to see her until dinner time. I love her dearly and always enjoy seeing her so I'm really hoping I can take a deep breath, look past the driving thing, and enjoy her company. **asking Santa for patience**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My IL's have decided that they are not going to come until after Christmas to visit for the holiday season so we decided to skype them tonight so they could see Coop open their gift. 1 hr and 15 mins later after my DH tried to sort their computer crap out DH ended up saying 'we will have to leave it for another day" as it was 9:30pm and Coop needed to go to bed! I think they were peeved but seriously it was way past his bedtime and they FOREVER have problems with their computer. So frustrating!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"