Squinkies? — The Bump
Pre-School

Squinkies?

DD keeps telling me that she wants Squinkies for Christmas.  I have never seen anyone playing with them before, so my guess is that she learned about them at school.  I bought he Princess Coach Dispenser for Christmas, but now I am debating on if I should take it back.  The age group on the packaging starts at 4, and I read a few articles that said 3 yo children may be too young for them.  Is your DC interested in Squinkies?  If so, how old was he/she when she started playing with them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Squinkies?

• DD got some at an Easter egg hunt this past year right after she turned 3 .  She loved playing with them.  They are so tiny though that they were lost after a few weeks and I have no clue what happened to them.  She did enjoy them though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • DD loves them to pieces, and she'll turn 3 tomorrow. Her one big santa request was the Squinkie Mall.

I think one concern is choking, but I suppose that depends on if you have a child to puts things in their mouth or not. She has no issues manipulating the stuff.

[IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRoxBride:

I think one concern is choking, but I suppose that depends on if you have a child to puts things in their mouth or not. She has no issues manipulating the stuff.

DD hasn't put stuff into her mouth in forever but for some reason, these things end up in her mouth. My niece brought a bunch of them with when we went on vacation and they were both doing it (at the time DD was 3 and my niece was 3.5).  They were all lost by the time we were leaving the beach house. I vowed they would not enter my home (even though they are all she is talking about...)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Squinkies are not even on DS' radar, but we were in TRU tonight and I swear every single aisle had Squinkies in them. Cars ones in the Cars aisle, Hello Kitty ones in the Hello Kitty aisle, etc. I had no idea they were so prolific.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards