Georgia Babies

Santa was an epic fail.

FYI - the santa at bass pro shops was adorable.  But we were too late.  They sold out of tickets or some nonsense like that when we got there.

So we waited to see the other one at discover mill and only had seven kids in front of us in line.  We had to wait on him to get back from a break, otherwise the wait would have been 10-15 minutes.  I showed L the other kids and how they were doing it.  I knew she would probably cry.  I had no idea she would flip out so bad.  I've never seen her like that.  She even scratched up her face and has this big mark on her face because of her fit.  I tried to sit with her in the picture and she would have none of it.  I'm talking epic meltdown.  So we sat to the side and she wouldn't even look at Santa while I tried to show her it was ok. She screamed the whole way back through the mall.  Poor kid. I didn't even get  a picture out of the whole thing. 

I guess I won't be doing that again. Like ever.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Santa was an epic fail.

• YIKES!  Yeah, waiting in line can stress out a non-stress situation.  Like when we went to the Pink Pig the first time this year, no wait, no lines, rode the train by ourselves - had a blast.  P talked about it all the time.  When we went with our neighbor and had to wait an hour and a half - FAIL.  She would have none of it.  She got scared, she wanted to sit with me, and even when she got the opportunity to sit up front the third time we went around, she still cried the whole time.  Yet, every time we play Barbie car, where are we going? Um, the pink pig....go figure.
  • I totally understand.  Ours was so traumatic this year I promised not to go back until the kids want to go see Santa.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awwwww, so sorry. Maybe next year!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • The crying hysterically ones are my favorite, but not when they hurt themselves! Yikes! Sorry it didn't go well...at all!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"