Parenting after 35
Options

OMG... We actually got some sleep last night!!!

So I've been dairy free/soy free for the last week, and slowly but surely Harlow's been sleeping a little better each night for the last couple nights. And last night she slept from 9:00pm to 5:30am with NO wakeups. I couldn't believe it! I'm not expecting this to happen every night, but it sure was wonderful to get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep! I'm so proud of my little girl!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: OMG... We actually got some sleep last night!!!

• Options

Yay, that's great! I hope it happens tonight again and then again..:) I also hope that your milk and soy free diet works for your LO.

We, on the other hand, have become not so good sleepers here where we are visiting DH's family:(  I hope everything goes back to "normal" once we go back home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My LO has taken to waking up between 2:30 and 4 am to lie in his crib and talk away for awhile, then he gets fussy and I have to nurse him to get him to go back to sleep.  I'm debating about sleep training but I'm not 100% convinced he isn't hungry when he wakes and I can usually get him back in his crib in 15 minutes, which wouldn't be too terrible if I could then get back to sleep.
    Shannon Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenewbee36:

Yay, that's great! I hope it happens tonight again and then again..:) I also hope that your milk and soy free diet works for your LO.

We, on the other hand, have become not so good sleepers here where we are visiting DH's family:(  I hope everything goes back to "normal" once we go back home.

Add gluten free to that, and there's not a lot I can eat. I'm so HUNGRY! I hope you get some sleep tonight... And I hope we have a repeat of last night!
  • Options
    imagessull1974:
    My LO has taken to waking up between 2:30 and 4 am to lie in his crib and talk away for awhile, then he gets fussy and I have to nurse him to get him to go back to sleep.  I'm debating about sleep training but I'm not 100% convinced he isn't hungry when he wakes and I can usually get him back in his crib in 15 minutes, which wouldn't be too terrible if I could then get back to sleep.
    Harlow's done that a couple times and it's sooooo annoying! And as far as sleep training goes, I wish I could help you out. So far in my experience H usually wakes up for good reason, so we probably won't do be doing any, at least until I know for sure all her tummy troubles are solved. And even if her sleep gets crappy again, I don't think I could handle it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"