Two Under 2
Options

BJ City Mini Double users: Where is ur diaper bag?

I love the stroller, but my only  hang up is where I'd put the diaper bag.  Many of the reviews say the basket underneath is really hard to access, and my bag won't fit over the wide handlebars....so if you have this stroller, where do you put your diaper bag!?!? 

Also, how well does this REALLY work with the carseat adapter?  Kinda worried my toddler (22 mos) will feel crowded with her newborn brother in the carseat next to her?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BJ City Mini Double users: Where is ur diaper bag?

• Options

My diaper bag has hanging straps, so I hang it from the handle bar. If you want you can buy hooks to attach to your diaper bag so you can hang it from the handle.

As far as the carseat adapter...I bought it, attached it, realized how bulky it made the stroller, so I returned it. I just put a snuzzler in the seat, fully reclined, and put the baby in it without the carseat.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRaffes484:

My diaper bag has hanging straps, so I hang it from the handle bar. If you want you can buy hooks to attach to your diaper bag so you can hang it from the handle.

As far as the carseat adapter...I bought it, attached it, realized how bulky it made the stroller, so I returned it. I just put a snuzzler in the seat, fully reclined, and put the baby in it without the carseat.

This is what we do! We hang it behind my DD's seat since she doesn't ever sit reclined anymore. Also we did the same with the car seat adaptor too... Now DS just lays in the stroller fully reclined. Much easier!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Jujubee Diaper bag and it fits all the way across, but the clips are also a good suggestion.  After reading and seeing demos online about the carseat adaptor, it looks like a huge PITA, so I am just going to fully recline the seat when LO #3 arrives.   
  • Options

I use these for my bag and love it so far (or wear a backpack and put my shopping bags on the hooks):

https://www.amazon.com/Think-King-Stroller-Wheelchair-Rollator/dp/B002MXP3SM

As for the 12 week old, just lay him down flat in the stroller - so far so good.  Kinda hard when he's sleeping in the warm car seat and I have to put him in the stroller - but we are dealing.  He likes laying in it so far.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto hanging my bag from the handlebar, returning the adapter and using a snuzzler!
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I use a Mommy Hook to hang my bag from the handle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have a PPB Boxy Backpack and use the hooks to hang it from the back of the stroller. 

We bought the car seat adaptor, installed it and hated it. DD doesn't love being in her car seat so we took the adaptor off and are working on getting her to like the stroller. She's still not a huge fan, so I end up wearing her about 75% of the time.  

BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"