Two Under 2
Options

Feeling guilty?

Lately I've been feeling guilty because DS2 is finally napping good and has been wanting to nap 2-3 hours in the morning. But I try to get us out of the house a couple times a week so DS1 doesn't get cabin fever. So either I feel guilty that DS1 doesn't get out enough or I feel guilty that I'm messing with DS2s nap schedule.

I don't know why it's been bugging me so much lately. I guess because I know this is really only the beginning and will only get harder when DS1 decides he doesn't want to nap at all anymore and DS2 won't nap on the go. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way?

Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

Re: Feeling guilty?

• Options
    I do not have experience yet, so take my advice/thoughts for what it's worth... but I was just wondering if maybe it would be possible to do something special with your toddler that is not necessarily going somewhere?  Like, would it be possible to go out in the yard and kick a ball together or if it's too cold/ugly weather, play something 1 on 1 with him?   Maybe this is what you do on the other days anyway.... just trying to help...  I will be in your shoes soon... and I'm sure I'll be asking the same question!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"