Georgia Babies

Stroller Test Drive

Hey Atlanta Ladies -

I have been posting over on my month board, so this is my first time on our local board, so hi!

Does anyone know of a good place to test drive strollers?  I specifically want to try the BOB CE and the City Mini...  but most of the big baby stores don't seem to have floor models of those on hand (or even in stock).

Thanks!

Addison Frances is due May 6, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. She is our first little one!

Re: Stroller Test Drive

• Welcome! Have you tried BuyBuy Baby? They have every stroller imagainable. I have a city mini and LOVE it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • New Baby Products.  There are two locations but I have only every been to the Cheshire bridge location.  They are so knowledgeable and will find out any question they can't answer.   They carry both BOB and Babby jogger.

By far the best baby store in Atlanta.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto New Baby Products.  They are fabulous!! 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• New Baby Products.  They seem to have every stroller imaginable!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ditto New Baby Products. Buy Buy Baby has the City Mini (we have the double and we LOVE it) but I'm not sure if they have the BOB CE.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • I did my test drives at Buy Buy Baby in Alpharetta.  They have a pretty good selection. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"