Georgia Babies

Nap nanny?

Has anyone used this? Would you recommend it? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nap nanny?

• We used ours a good bit and liked it--however, we didn't use it much for naps, we mostly used it once she learned to hold her own bottle so that she could feed herself.  We only used it for naps when she was a tiny infant but after that she only napped in her crib.  We definitely could have lived without it, we would have had to move the bouncy seat around from room to room a lot more.
  • Yes and yes.  Mia had reflux, and this was the only way I could get her to sttn for a long time.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say your siggy is so stinking cute! He is getting so big!
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • I almost got this for Wes when he was born but they got a recall.  I don't know anything about them now but I would research on that.
  • imagesigkapbride:
    I almost got this for Wes when he was born but they got a recall.  I don't know anything about them now but I would research on that.

I think the recall was just to add more explicit warning labels b/c some morons were putting the thing IN the crib and the baby fell out and got stuck between the nap nanny and the bumpers.  A tragedy, yes.  But I get really tired of these recalls due to parents not using common sense.  We didn't have one but I thought about it.  If either of my kids had had reflux- it would have been a no brainer.  Check Craigslist.  I believe the cover is removeable so you could just wash it or buy new one.  Might save some $$$. 

• imageslwprincess:

imagesigkapbride:
    I almost got this for Wes when he was born but they got a recall.  I don't know anything about them now but I would research on that.

I think the recall was just to add more explicit warning labels b/c some morons were putting the thing IN the crib and the baby fell out and got stuck between the nap nanny and the bumpers.  A tragedy, yes.  But I get really tired of these recalls due to parents not using common sense.  

This.  We opted for the Fisher Price Rock N Play instead.  Same idea (they sleep on an incline) but a lot less expensive.  That thing was awesome, and so portable.  Also loved that it rocked. 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"