Maryland Babies

**Becky**

Did you have your anatomy scan yet?  Did you guys find out what you're having?

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation

Re: **Becky**

• I was just wondering the same thing!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • hi hi!  I keep forgetting about this board lol.

Yes, we had it on Monday!!  Everything looked great, growing right on schedule, and definitely a boy!! 

I said to H it feels so weird to me to say "we're so excited its a boy!" (even though we are) bc I'd be just as excited if it was a girl, you know?  But it was also a really weird moment when the tech told us for sure that it was a boy, because up until then we've been so "well if its a girl then X and if its a boy then Y and we have time to figure it out etc etc."  But knowing its a boy makes the pregnancy seem so much more "real' and now it's like, holy crap, we are having a child, maybe i should clean out the guest room. HA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! Congrats on your boy!! (I would've been just as excited for you of it were a girl.)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsbecky07:

hi hi!  I keep forgetting about this board lol.

Yes, we had it on Monday!!  Everything looked great, growing right on schedule, and definitely a boy!! 

I said to H it feels so weird to me to say "we're so excited its a boy!" (even though we are) bc I'd be just as excited if it was a girl, you know?  But it was also a really weird moment when the tech told us for sure that it was a boy, because up until then we've been so "well if its a girl then X and if its a boy then Y and we have time to figure it out etc etc."  But knowing its a boy makes the pregnancy seem so much more "real' and now it's like, holy crap, we are having a child, maybe i should clean out the guest room. HA!

this made me LOL

Congrats!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! Now the name game begins.

• imageKathrynMD:
    imagemrsbecky07:

hi hi!  I keep forgetting about this board lol.

this made me LOL

Congrats!!

I LOLed at that too! And we felt the same way when we found out DS was a boy. I was SUPER excited but I think I would have been just as excited if it was a girl. I was just excited to know one way or the other.

Congrats Team Blue!!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Awww yay!!  Congrats to you and DH!

I really don't think any of pregnancy felt real to me until I actually had DD and then I was like holy crap!!!!

Hard to believe you're already halfway done!

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • We had a labor "scare" when I was like 35 or 36 weeks and checked into the hospital for monitoring.  It was fine and nothing - but when the nurse mentioned "oh, yeah, if your water breaks now, we would let you deliver" I almost lost my mind - I was like "but I stil have another 4 weeks, I'm not ready" LOL - thankfully none of that happened but jeez it was terrifiying (sp?)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • A boy! Congrats!! Everyone I know IRL is having girls, so it's nice to know some people will be having boys for our girls to marry :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • YAY Becky!! Congrats!! Boys are so fun.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay, a boy! We said the same thing after we had DD (we were team green)...I kept saying "I am SO EXCITED it's a girl!" but I know I would have been saying the same if it was a boy. I bet it does make it a lot more real knowing the sex.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"