January 2012 Moms
Options

Bubbles at top of stomach

For several days now I've been feeling bubbles at the top of my stomach. They do a range of things like making a popping noise, squishing, and gurgling. It's starting to drive me crazy how gross they feel whenever I  bend over, etc. My mom keeps telling me she bets its amniotic fluid and that there's a problem. I think tho, if it was that it would be leaking or something. Anyone else experiencing this?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bubbles at top of stomach

• Options
    More likely than not, it's in your stomach, not your uterus.  Sounds like you have noisy gas bubbles.  See if tums helps any.  It never hurts to mention it to your doctor just in case your mom is right, but I have awful acid reflux and sometimes end up with a noisy stomach too.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    I have a popping/cracking sound sometimes when the baby is moving at the top of my stomach as well.  I never asked the Dr what it was tho.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's gas. Don't let your mom freak you out. You do not have bubbles in your uterus. LOL. Your intestines are all squished up in your rib cage, your gas bubbles have to squish around your uterus in order to work their way out. 
  • Options

imageeorashan:
    It's gas. Don't let your mom freak you out. You do not have bubbles in your uterus. LOL. Your intestines are all squished up in your rib cage, your gas bubbles have to squish around your uterus in order to work their way out. 

This exactly. Mine gets all sorts of noisy when I'm really bloated. It's like the gas has a hard time manuvering around LO in order to escape. It seriously sometimes sounds like I'm farting through my ribs, lol.

Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"