January 2012 Moms
Options

UGH RLS

My legs hurt so bad from RLS... anyone else dealing with it?  Anything that helps besides moving all the time?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: UGH RLS

• Options

I don't have experience with RLS, but at first I thought you wrote "RLP" (round ligament pain) and I AM dealing with that...like...every time I stand up too quick!

Sorry I don't have any suggestions but we can be in pain together!

• Options
    I've had it off an on...there for awhile it was really annoying but now it's gone away though I'm sure it could pop back up anytime! There really isn't much you can do to help it unfortunately. Hopefully yours goes away soon too for some relief!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm taking extra calcium supplements and eating lots of bananas and potatoes. Also staying as hydrated as possible.

Only thing that really allows me to sleep without that urge to move is an Ambien. Sorry we're in the same boat on this! 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I've had it this pregnancy and it sucks! It went away for a few weeks and sure enough made a return. :/ I sleep with a pillow between my knees and sometimes 2 and it helps but I usually still end up tossing around all night.
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Options
    My legs were killing me last night and I have dealt with RLS a couple of times. I also have fibromyalgia, so that plays into it. I haven't really had any fibro symptoms during my pregnancy (amazingly enough) except here lately. Last night I hurt everywhere and find that I am stiff and my joints hurt. I wanted to cut my legs off last night. I sleep with a knee pillow between my legs and that helps a little bit. Other than that, there isn't much that helps me other than moving them around all the time. Annoying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"