April 2011 Moms
Options

Baby pic Monday 12/19

Morning!

IMG_5228

The Teddy Bear Suite at the Fairmont Hotel in Seattle, WA

Favorite gift you have gotten for LO so far?  She loves all things music related - so her stuffed animals with bells in them have been fun to watch her play with

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO?  She loves to eat anything!  we are doing blw and she just loves everything we have given her and eats with gusto!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014

Re: Baby pic Monday 12/19

• Options

Good Afternoon, Ladies! :-)

StudioLiam

Liam hanging out in the recording studio with Jared.

IMG_1495
    Liam hanging out with me after I sang "Santa Baby" at the Prodigal Son Brewery.

Favorite gift you have gotten for LO so far?  I'm hoping to wrap them today. I'm guessing the B. Zany Zoo cube :-)

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO?  Just what a little social butterfly he is. When Jared's band performed Thursday night, he got passed around the restaurant for about two hours before someone brought him back to me, and the same thing happened yesterday when I was at an open mic music/poetry/storytelling event. He loves playing with EVERYONE.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Proof that Delilah does, in fact, know how to smile :-)

Favorite gift you have gotten for LO so far?  She LOVES her little teeny squeaky Piglet. Best 25 cents I've ever spent!

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO? She is a ferocious baby, but also very serious. She's got some great thoughts going on in her little head!

Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Favorite gift you have gotten for LO so far?  I got her the Fisher Price Xylophone, she loves playing me sweet sweet music!

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO? She's a little daredevil, not afraid of anything!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Favorite gift you h ave gotten LO so far? A Mother's message in a bottle.  I left her such a sweet message for her to read when she gets older. Here's a pic (we got her the pink bunny)

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO: She throws a damn good temper tantrum. She is so nosy, like me! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I keep telling hubby that we need to get one of those superyards to put in front of the tv...he keeps telling me he has a better idea...so I spend my days making sure she doesn't hurt herself climbing on the tv stand...she standing on the bottom shelf

Favorite gift you have gotten for LO so far?  We got her a Little People Jeep that she loves to play with (actually it's in the picture...along with tons of her other toys after hurricane Chloe happened).  And yesterday I gave her two more Little People, a Batman and a Joker (her daddy is a huge comic book geek and loves Batman the most, how could I not buy her these).  Those were her go-to toys all day today.

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO?  She will try everything at least once...and that goes for food and things like pulling herself up on the dog...she's a little daredevil and loves to get attention doing crazy things.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Hey all! It has been months since I have been on here, busy with my new job and keeping up with my very active LO. I just wanted to share since it has been so long! (I know, a day late and a dollar short)

Photobucket

Santa's Little Helper!

Favorite gift you have gotten for LO so far? I love the Santa Diapers that I bought the LO-- too flippin cute. And I love the T-ball stand that he can sit and "bat". His daddy is so proud

Any surprising thing you've discovered about LO?  Ty can now climb the stairs, and the fishtank stand. Eeks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"