Rhode Island Babies

cumberland care

I am in cumberland my son is 8 weeks old and looking to take care of your little one  during the day. A little about me I was a nanny for 8 years taking care of 2 children from birth to 7 years of age. I micromanged the house and made a schedule for the kids for the week.currently I have a active CNA license and I would like to stay home and take care of my son. With my CNA license you can check and see that it is active and with that you would know I would have a clean bci I don't do drugs alcohol or smoke I did have 3 cats but due to my son allergies we had to surrender them to the animal shelter. I am flexible on the time and the fee is negotiable. I know choosing someone is hard and I can give you references if you would like them.   Also in starting in Jan I will be taking my son to story time at the library in cumberland .TIA for reading this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cumberland care

• Hello- I am currently pregnant and looking for part time options for late in the summer in Cumberland. I would only need someone 1-2 days a week. What is your current daily rate? I am still looking into options and looking a daycares vs. home daycares.

• I am going back to work and my days off are Wednesday Thursday and Friday if any of those days work for you let me know. My rate is negotiable I know everyone is struggling and making that tough descion to go back to work. Let me know what works for you and if you want to meet. I can recommend some great daycares I looked at. Alot of the great daycares in the area and many of them  are on waiting list with no open spots.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"