Pregnant after 35

Passed NST

We had our second non-stress test today and passed with flying colors. Unlike last week where the little guy wouldn't stop moving for the whole 40 minutes, we were able to get our baseline and good results. Fluid level also looked good. Whew.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Passed NST

• Glad to hear everything looks good.  I have to start these either next week or the week after and hope to have as good results.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehijoi:
    Glad to hear it went well!  I am so not looking forward to those again.
    DO I just have the most laid back doctor ever? I only had one NST with DS and that was because I was more than a week overdue.
  • imagestever:
    imagehijoi:
    DO I just have the most laid back doctor ever? I only had one NST with DS and that was because I was more than a week overdue.

I only have to have them because I'm on insulin for GD.  Otherwise I wouldn't be having them done.

• imagestever:
    imagehijoi:

I started weekly at 35 weeks since I'm 40.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagestever:
    imagehijoi:

That's the same for me. I think they get used a lot more when someone has a medical issue such as GD. And some doctors are more cautious, especially if they don't see a lot of over 35 pregnancies. AMA moms are a dime a dozen in my area, so docs don't blink an eye. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"