Georgia Babies

How long for ssn

How long did it take  to get a ssn that you applied for in the hospital? I can't remember
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long for ssn

• I got mine almost two weeks after DS's birth. It was pretty fast.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • A week or 2? 

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Less than 2 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • It was really fast, I'd say about a week with Parker and I delivered at North Fulton. I delivered at Henry with Derek and it took a month. 
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • This concerns me. Miller is 10 weeks old today and we have not received his yet.
    I heart Ben!!
    October 11, 2008
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Trusty Gal blog|Trusty Tales
  • I am pretty sure I didn't get johns or ally till they were 2 or 3 months. My mil wants it to start a college fund for Mariella. Anyway I called social security & they said they can't release any info over the phone. My only option would be to go into one of their offices and see if a number has been assigned which I'd rather not do. Anyway the guy said it could take 12 weeks Which by the way is not what their website says. I think some of it depends on the hospital(we delivered at piedmont)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think we got the boys within the month but we delivered at Northside.  Not sure if that made a difference.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"