Indiana Babies
Options

New on this board :)

just looking to meet some new mommies. im from the columbus area and we have 2 sons DS#1 is almost 2 and DS#2 will be in 1 the 23rd. and we are planning to start trying for baby #3 in May. just looking for some local mommies dont know many.
BabyName Ticker

Re: New on this board :)

• Options
    Welcome!  There are moms, moms-to-be, and hopeful moms on here. 
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Thank you! Im on the young side to so some on other boards are not so nice.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you didn't get a super warm welcome on other boards! I have floated around on other boards and this board is incredible! The ladies on it are so so helpful, and in the rare case that 2 women disagree everyone has always been super polite! On other boards I've seen girls go at each other like street cats! But, nonetheless, sorry for the ramble! Just wanted to let you know that you are always welcome on the Indiana board no matter your age or circumstances :) welcome welcome welcome :)
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMichelle121110:
    Sorry to hear you didn't get a super warm welcome on other boards! I have floated around on other boards and this board is incredible! The ladies on it are so so helpful, and in the rare case that 2 women disagree everyone has always been super polite! On other boards I've seen girls go at each other like street cats! But, nonetheless, sorry for the ramble! Just wanted to let you know that you are always welcome on the Indiana board no matter your age or circumstances :) welcome welcome welcome :)

Thanks so much :)  Quiet a few boards were like that lik ethey think your dumb for asking a question when they themselves have probably have asked the same thing at one point

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  We hope you'll stick around.  And feel free to post your questions.  I'm sure we've all had them at some point in time.  :)
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!!! Hope you stick around!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! No stupid questions here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagefaupanda:
    Hi, I live in Columbus too.

I havent met many moms here besides girls i went to school with and most arent ppl i would hang out with

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, welcome.  I live in Franklin.  I am new to Indiana and don't know too many people yet.  This board has been great.  It is far more active here than the board (Ohio) I came from.  I haven't been on too much because I am jsut getting used to being a Mother.  Anyway, welcome!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"