Northern California Babies

Rave: Leap Frog Leap Pad

We had our Christmas with my family yesterday and it was a blast.  My mom bought L the Leap Pad and it is AWESOME.  She played with it nonstop for as long as I would let her every time I gave it to her, and had no problem figuring out how it all works.  The first thing she said to her friends at school this morning was "I got my own IPad!" 

I haven't played with it at length, but so far I'm loving it too - she is working on art, writing, and problem solving.  Plus it bought me a little quiet time.  And when my new IPad comes later this week (EEK!) I might actually be able to use it myself instead of fighting a 4 year old for it.  Win/win.

I think there was someone here asking about it earlier this month, so just thought I'd share.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rave: Leap Frog Leap Pad

• We were way on the fence of Leap Pad vs Nintendo DS.  We ended up going DS for longevity, but I'm glad to hear it is awesome!  I've seen them and I think they re so cool.
    The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We got C the LeapPad as his big gift so I'm glad to hear a good review on it. I need to set ours up by Thursday night to get the free Alphabet Stew app.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"